Respect my grind.
Kimberly Del Mundo Quinto,
but you can call me Kimbo.
9/11, JUNIOR @ James Logan High, 2013<3
Got my values and priorities on check.
Blessed with the best.
Simple things make me happy, best believe.
She lied there, watching everyone look at her. At first, she didn’t know what was going on. Why were they in black? Why were they surrounding her? And most of all, why were they crying? But then she looked around. Her eyes met the depressed sky and the scattered tombstones on the wild green grass. She was in a coffin and she could see everything. There was the priest who was conducting her service. Her parents, her friends, her enemies, her boyfriend and the man that she loved was there. Everyone. Everyone was there.(5 days ago)
- Saying no sometimes
- Wanting to be alone sometimes
- Saying no to sex
- Saying yes to sex
- Not being sure about your life career
- Deciding to study instead of going out
- Getting rid of the toxic people in your life
- Ending a relationship that is hurting you
- Not liking the things everyone else likes
(via red-string-theory)(5 days ago) 117,231 notes